Thursday 25 October 2012

Girls just wanna have fun !

Girls just wanna have fun ! And that's exactly what we did , spent a whole evening with my lovely Julia - check her blog here - chatting , gossiping , laughing out loudly !
Wine , amazing food and great company - what could anyone ask for more ?
Have a great day ahead , my lovely fashionista ! Hugs

Dress Primark - Coat Primark (new season) - Ballerina flats Primark (new season) - Clutch Primark (new season) - Bracelet Forever 21 - Watch River Island - Belt Freedom at Topshop - Earrings Chanel

9 comments:

Omg! These are such amazing pictures! We had so much fun yesterday! Should def do it more often! You are so lovely! Can't wait to meet again ;)

Ohh thanks love ! Glad you like them ! xx

wow love your pumps so sparkly like a princess !!
xx

that skirt is sooo beautiful! Love the colors contrasted with the black blazer. Looks so much fun too
xo,
LMQ

Great pics,hon!I bet you had so much fun!

You both look amazing! i wish I could join in on all the fun with you girls in the UK.

Hudson East
HudsonEast.blogspot.com

Love these photos and your outfits are so pretty. Looks like a great moment.
xx

Looks like you both had a good time, it's so good when you catch up and have a good old girly night out :)

Tanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

Hi
I really admire your style . I love clothes but I am not very good at putting an outfit together. You really inspire me to be more stylish. I love the fact that a lot of your clothes are affordable but look expensive. You really know how to pick out the gems in primark .
I adore this look especially your coat it's stunning. Please can you tell me did belt come with coat or did you add it? Thank you !!!!
Vicky x

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook