Thursday 11 October 2012

Features

Good morning , my lovely fashionista !
With all this Fashion Week madness , followed by London Fashion Weekend and now Look Show i barely had time to shoot some proper outfit posts . Plus the hectic hours of work wouldn't help me either ...
So , i thought it would be great to share with you my latest features - there are many others spread around fashion blogs and Street Style websites .

Follow me on Facebook  Twitter and Instagram @dreamingofchanel .











9 comments:

you are so hot and chic! congrats sweetie <3

Oh that's so great. I'm very happy for you. Congratulations!
xx

wow how exciting! congrats dear!! kisses!!

Vad ca ti-au incurcat si numele:) Si esti si pe asos:) Tare nice!! Felicitari!:)

http://ana.ciorici.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook