Monday 8 October 2012

The Look Show 2012

Saturday i attended the Look Show in association with Samsung , New Look and Smashbox Cosmetics . The venue holding the annual event was The Royal Courts of Justice , which provided a spectacular backdrop for the high-street and online brands that hit the catwalk on Saturday .
With the likes of Kelly Brook , Whitney Port or Diana Vickers among the guests , the show had a predictable success .
The Look Show was opened by the famous Kelly Brook who was wearing a bodycon silver dress from her capsule collection for New Look , followed by the autumn/winter collections from our favourite high-street brands like Next , Primark , Mango or River Island .
Soon after Alesha Dixon graced the Look Show catwalk while singing her new single Your Love , the Style Search winners were announced , followed by the models which we styled - as part of the prize - for the show .
I was mega excited to see my model hitting the catwalk and shine - a dream come true !
I must say a big THANK YOU for the amazing team behind Look magazine for this unforgettable experience !!
Enjoy the pictures , my lovely fashionista ! Hugs x





Alesha Dixon performing
The winners of Style Search competion
Caroline , me , Sultana , Sandra , Emma and Remi

13 comments:

Amazing post!!
Thanks a lot for featuring my look as well :)
It was amazing to meet you
xx

how cool! the photos are all awesome dear, I like also your look! nice skirt!:) xoxo

Hey congratulations. I am not surprised you were a winner here. I think your style is brilliant. Check out my blog tomorrow. I am posting my pictures of you from LFW. Xxxx

Congratulations,hon!I bet it was amazing!

Stunning photos of the show - So well deserved!
SkintStudentStyle

<3

Looks like it was a really nice event and collection :)

Great show! Great outfit! A lovely person!
Kisses my sweetheart!
Good luck from now on!

It's a so great and very insteresting post! Love these photos and these outfits are fabulous.
xx

Thank you sooo much , guys !! xo

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook