Thursday 11 April 2013

Features

A dream doesn't become reality through magic ! It takes sweat , determination and hard work .
Tell yourself : I'm going to succeed and you're half way there ! And that's exactly what I have been doing in the last past year - working and transforming my dream into reality !
Having my photos taken by different magazines , being recognized at some parties and having my name mentioned  (even if most of the times is misspelled) in Elle , Vogue or InStyle is absolutely amazing ! Thank you very much for your love and support , love you all !

Here is a round-up of the most important features from London Fashion Week S/S13 !
More features  here !

 
 

6 comments:

congrats!!! thats hugee and u deserve it! =))

That is amazing :) congrats on the features.

x Angie

Recognition is a great pay off well done girlie keep up the great work

Christy of:
www.cleancutgoutchic.com

That's so great. Congratulations! I'm very happy for you.
xx

Congrats I am really happy for you! I totally agree without hard work and believing in yourself you can't achieve anything!
Kisses Deea,
http://thelovelydarlings.blogspot.ro/

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook