Friday 26 April 2013

Little sailor

Forget the fitted , skinny trousers , my lovely fashionista ! This season , the oh-so-glamorous palazzo trousers are taking their place in the fashion spotlight .
Mixing up blue shades head to toe is the easiest way to crack this season's color coding - for a catwalk approved ensemble go for a print clash outfit a la Caroline Issa !
Make these Zara palazzo trousers office appropriate by wearing them with a grey , cashmere jumper and classic court shoes . You'll look undeniably stylish , with a fabulous clutch - like this BoBelle beauty !

Trousers Zara (new collection) - Blouse Topshop (old) - Shoes Kurt Geiger (new collection) - Necklace H&M (new collection) - Bracelets Vintage and H&M - Clutch BoBelle
 

6 comments:

Oh my, that top is fantastic! I also love palazzo trousers, I really need to buy at least one pair!

Este absolut superb topul! Imi place la nebunie!

I love palazzo trousers too but they are hard to find!

such a beautiful and elegant look! I love the top, especially :)

You are the most stylish and the cutest little sailor!

Kisses Deea,
The Lovely Darlings

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook