Friday 12 April 2013

Hi-top fashionista

Thanks to Isabel Marant , hi-top trainers are having a fabulous fashion moment .
Whether you are embracing more a casual ensemble or you are a glam fashionista , you must own a pair (or more) of hi-tops .
Topshop and Asos are one of my favourite shopping destinations - I nearly fainted when I saw their latest shoe collection ! It's their best yet and I want it all !
Take your look to a whole new fashionable level by rocking your hi-tops with a leather , pencil skirt , a sweatshirt and some statement jewelry - a masterclass in casual dressing !

Thanks to the Nike hi-tops I spent a wonderful and relaxed afternoon with Ramona , sipping cocktails on the roof terrace at Aqua enjoying the view , followed by an intense shopping session on Oxford St. 

Coat Zara (old) - Sweatshirt Pull & Bear (new collection) - Hi-tops Nike (new collection) - Skirt Forever 21 (old) - Bracelet Accessorize (new collection) - Necklace H&M (new collection)

5 comments:

Love hi-tops too!! I want them in all prints and colors!
That seems to have been a pretty awesome afternoon in such a nice place with the gorgeous view!
xo
Ylenia
Ambitieuse.net

Amazing outfit ! I love your bag and your bracelet.

Kisses
Sofia.
http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

This is one beautiful look!
Great terrace btw!

I love your bag! :*

http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook