Thursday 25 April 2013

Long hot summer

Temperatures rise (and we hope is for good) , the black colour is finally replaced by pastel hues , we ditch the jeans , the coats and the chunky jumpers ... The long hot summer is here !
The midi , floaty skirt has serious style this season . Paired with showpiece earrings or statement necklaces and decorative flats , it's Summer's easy answer .


Skirt Vintage - Necklaces both H&M (new collection) - Shoes Primark (new collection) - T-shirt (customized by Marianna Ventola , buy it here )

8 comments:

Eşti rafinată şi îţi stă foarte bine în această combinaţie.

The colour combination of your skirt is perfect for spring and the slogan on the tee shirt made me smile too!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Yes. Finally summer is here :D
I don't want to wear black so much. Your skirt and t-shirt are fabulous. I think the skirt is perfect for this spring :D

xoxo
Avi
www.petitefashionmonster.com

Chic look! ❤

http://therubberdoll.com

I love your shoes! And the whole outfit!

Fantastic website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this
article? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Many thanks!

Feel free to surf to my blog; tusze

So pretty!I love these pictures!

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook