Monday 1 April 2013

Leisure goes luxe

Sport luxe  has taken by storm the fashion world and has been big on the catwalk for a few seasons now , there's no wonder that everyone - from Proenza Schouler to Stella McCartney - loves this trend !
Stylish , yet comfortable enough to spend a whole day running errands - this has to be the perfect ensemble to put together in your day off !

Win this fabulous BoBelle purple glitter phone case ! More details here !

Bomber jacket Forever 21 (new collection) - Sweatshirt Pull and Bear (new collection) - Jeans Pull and Bear (new collection) - Shoes Zara (old) - Necklace H&M (new collection) - Phone case BoBelle (buy it here or win it here)


7 comments:

Sunt super-recunoscatoare pentru acest trend pentru ca putem sa ne simtim comod fara sa aratam ca si cum am veni de la sala :))
Iar tu arati splendid, ca de obicei :****

Cat de simpatic e imprimeul bluzitei!
Arati grozav draga mea, te pup si iti doresc o saptamana buna!

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to provide one thing back and help others such as you aided me.


Feel free to surf to my blog post; オークリー アウトレット

love this you're one of my favourite fashion bloggers

i hope you don't mind me asking what kind of camera you use?

Thanks

Love your outfit. Chic and comfy at the same time. Your photos are great too.
xx

Love this look and the pics are just amazing!

Thank you all !! Tadana I use a Canon 1000D with a 18-200 mm lens !

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook