Wednesday 24 April 2013

Swimwear 365 - Press day

It may be a tad too early to wear a bikini , but Swimwear 365 helps us to welcome Summer in style - the one-stop-shop for our holiday needs , all year round .
Me and Elena (visit her blog here ) were invited a few days ago to preview their latest collection and I must say that I absolutely loved most of the items - those gorgeous prints and daring cuts were screaming Summer !
My favorite piece was a beautiful retro bikini in a bright , check print yellow and Elena's was a navy inspired one .

With exclusive Uk brands like Lascana , s.Oliver and Buffalo, Swimwear 365 brings us the key swim and beachwear trends for Spring/Summer 13 .
From retro classics and pretty florals to asymmetric shapes and delightful prints - the hottest trends for all shapes and sizes are just a click away ! And to make your shopping experience even more pleasant , Swimwear 365 offers you 10% discount .
You can also get a speedy service with the Next Day Delivery available on most items .

Happy shopping , my lovely fashionista !



5 comments:

I'm desperate for new bikinis, must take a look online!

Luxx Mint

Great post :) Gonna check it out, I already bought new bikinis this year but I can never have too many.

x Angie

Beautiful swimwears!
xoxo

New post: http://valefashionworld.blogspot.it/2013/04/object-of-desire-valentino-rockstud.html

我々はすべてそれを可能バーバリーコートはそれらの一つであるとして私たちを暖かく保つことを望んでいる間特に何が正確に心にストライクです

my page; セール バーバリー

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook