Sunday 7 April 2013

Shades of blue

Make a splash and dive straight into a cool palette of blue and aquamarine - so refreshing !
Go for contrasting shades of blue and wear them head-to-toe for a catwalk approved ensemble - I am wearing a fabulous retro midi skirt , available at asos.com , in a stunning glacier blue floral jacquard together with my favourite piece at the moment - a beautiful angora jumper in electric blue .

Skirt Asos (buy it here) - Jumper H&M (new collection) - Shoes Zara (old) - Necklace Forever 21 (new collection) - Bag Marc Jacobs (gift)

5 comments:

Muito bonita , adoro os oculos :)

Beijinhos

I really love this skirt but am worried I would look frumpy in it!
What other kind of tops & shoes would you recommend to wear with it?

You look fab in it as always!

Cath x

squaremarshmallow.blogspot.co.uk

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge about unpredicted emotions.


Feel free to surf to my web page; オークリーメガネ

This outfit is very pretty. Blue, my favorite color. This color is very nice on you.
xx

Post a Comment

Twitter Facebook